Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Meet the GF team - Ulla


Ulla is one of our Client Managers, who the rest of the team look to for her order and discipline from her German heritage!

1. If I were a fruit I would be a mango because it is nourishing, delicious and sweet
2. If I were a colour I would be blue like the sky because it has no limits
3. If I were an animal I would be a dolphin because they are fun loving, caring and playful
4. The most difficult decision I have ever had to make was to file for a divorce
5. If I knew I would not hurt myself I would give more feedback and coach more!
6. If I had US$1,000,000 to give away I would give it to persons I care about
7. I laugh really hard when I feel the child in me
8. I cry when I am personally overwhelmed by emotions
9. If I could travel in time I would go to the moon with Armstrong
10. The question I most want answered is “What is the question I most want answered?”

No comments: