Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Meet the GF team - Sharon


"di Trini", Sharon is one of our Client Managers.

1. If I were a fruit I would be a banana because it is has a bright and cheerful colour and so good for so many things
2. If I were a colour I would be red because it is bold and daring because
3. If I were an animal I would be a beer because it is cuddly
4. The most difficult decision I have ever had to make was to leave my entire family and all my friends and move to Jamaica to live
5. If I knew I would not hurt myself I would make lots more friends
6. If I had US$1,000,000 to give away I would give it to eliminate the abuse of children
7. I laugh really hard when my son Jordan makes some really profound statement that is really funny
8. I cry when I feel frustrated and distressed
9. If I could travel in time I would go to 20 years ago so I would take better care of myself
10. The question I most want answered is “ what is God’s will/purpose for my life ?”

No comments: