Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Meet the GF team - Camille


Camille is the GF Business Support Manager, but who is lovingly known as the Prodigal Daughter, due to her "sabbatical" from us for a year.

1. If I were a fruit I would be a Julie Mango because one can’t resist licking every ounce of juice that comes from the mango. I NEVER wash the juice of a Julie mango off my hand – I lick it off. It’s so tasty!!!
2. If I were a colour I would be black because my faults would be easily hidden and difficult to see
3. If I were an animal I would be gazelle because it is beautiful and moves gracefully
4. The most difficult decision I have ever had to make was the decision to confront a friend about my decision to change the nature of our relationship
5. If I knew I would not hurt myself I would spend a day underwater and admire the beauty and grace of the fishes and underwater creatures
6. If I had US$1,000,000 to give away I would give it to my mother
7. I laugh really hard when I mis-pronounce a word and the correct pronunciation is far from what I said (like when I pronounced ‘Chopin’ like ‘Choppin’ instead of “Showpau”)
8. I cry when I am moved by stories of triumph and where one overcomes an adversity
9. If I could travel in time I would go back to the days when Jesus walked the earth. I would have also loved to have witnessed Moses’ parting of the Red Sea
10. The question I most want answered is “Did OJ REALLY do it?” J On a serious note, I would really want to know, “if the Bible was assembled using EVERY account recorded by EVERYONE who made a record during his life on earth, how would it influence a lot of what is taught today?” Why was Mary Magdalene’s account omitted?

No comments: