Monday, June 23, 2008

Meet the GF team - Marguerite


Meet Marguerite Orane, Partner (officially) - aka the Energiser Bunny

1. If I were a fruit I would be a mango because it’s sweet, succulent and juicy
2. If I were a colour I would be red because it’s the colour of life, blood, vitality, power, energy
3. If I were an animal I would be a dolphin because they are smart, caring, fast, live communally and are free – plus, they always have a smile on their faces!
4. The most difficult decision I have ever had to make was deciding whether to go to Harvard or Stanford
5. If I knew I would not hurt myself I would free fall dive from a plane
6. If I had US$1,000,000 to give away I would give it to Bill Gates because he would soon multiply it AND do good
7. I laugh really hard when I am doing silent laughter in Laughter Yoga
8. I cry when I sing the Peace Song at church
9. If I could travel in time I would go to Ancient Egypt because I would love to know the secrets of the Pyramids
10. The question I most want answered is “How did the Universe begin, and if it did "begin", then what did it begin out of?”

No comments: