Friday, June 20, 2008

Meet the GF team - Carole




Meet Carole Orane-Andrade - Office Manager (officially); CCB - Chief Cook & Bottlewasher (the real job)
Carole is also our Certified Graphic Recorder, and the creator of the most amazing flipcharts!

1. If I were a fruit I would be a tree-ripened lychee because it is hardy on the outside and succulent and sweet on the inside
2. If I were a colour I would be green because it is a vibrant and prosperous colour, and occurs in so many hues in nature
3. If I were an animal I would be a dog in my house because I would be treated like a queen and I would love back unconditionally
4. The most difficult decision I have ever had to make was to come back to Jamaica when I was 15 to finish school instead of staying at Dance Theatre of Harlem!
5. If I knew I would not hurt myself I would continue to perform on stage!
6. If I had US$1,000,000 to give away I would give it to Wolmer’s and Jamaica Aids Support Hospice….I would like to qualify that “if” to “when”
7. I laugh really hard when GFites have our mid-afternoon fun-instead-of-pastry time where we laugh at and with ourselves over equally foolish and serious stuff – and then come the “aha” moments!
8. I cry when I feel like crying
9. If I could travel in time I would go to “Swing” time (without the WWII) to dance live with the Big Bands – Glenn Miller, Tommie Dorsey et al. Oh to hear ‘Pennsylvania 65000” live!
10. The question I most want answered is “where do we go when we leave this plane?”

No comments: