Friday, July 25, 2008

Meet the GF team - Alysha, the intern


Each summer, GF "adopts" a few interns for "work experience".

So, meet Alysha, one of our interns this year. She will be returning to university in Florida shortly - and we sure will miss her! The photo above shows how distressed she is at having to leave us!

1. If I were a fruit I would be a mango because Auntie Marguerite loves me! Kidding, because there are many different sides to me, just like the different types of mango
2. If I were a colour I would be red because I am vivacious
3. If I were an animal I would be dolphin because I love to swim
4. The most difficult decision I have ever had to make was what subjects I was going to do at CXC level
5. If I knew I would not hurt myself I would jump off of Rick’s Cafe
6. If I had US$1,000,000 to give away I would give it to the children in Somalia
7. I laugh really hard when me and my friend are tipsy
8. I cry when I feel unwanted and worthless
9. If I could travel in time I would go to the Elizabethan era
10. The question I most want answered is “ Was I reincarnated, If so, who was I and would I as Alysha, have liked me?

No comments: